
Brooke got Holden a pass to the Kangaroo Zoo for Christmas. We decided to take him the other day. He loved playing with the other kids and going down the slides. There was one little girl that he was running around with and they would randomly tackle each other and laugh. It was so funny to watch!

Brooklyn is all smiles most all the time! She is such a happy little baby.

We made another visit to the trampoline park. This time it was kids hour. There were not kids over the age of five. Which was so nice! I didn't have to worry so much about Holden being smashed by big kids. This boy LOVES to jump and go down the slides.



When we got home he kept telling me that he wasn't tired. He was sitting on the couch staring at the wall for about 10 minutes before I finally just put him to bed.

After nap time(I don't think that he was fully awake) he came in to snuggle with me. He was so interested in what was happening in his Disney book. Figuring out the world I guess.


I love this picture of Brooklyn!! I feel like we look so much alike. I cant wait to see her grown up a little(maybe I can wait).

At 5 1/2 months old we tried eating cereal. She did great. She was awesome with the spoon.


On Friday morning Holden wanted to watch cars. Russell hooked up the little TV in the office so that he could work while Holden watched the show. He kept touching the TV so Russell had him sit in his sleigh. Holden thought it was so great!

Same morning. Watching the show and coloring.


Baby Brooklyn thinking that she wanted to each some pretzels.

A friend got Brooklyn these little frog socks. He loves to pull on them and eat the frogs face. I cant get her to sit for too long, she just wants to stand.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
No comments:
Post a Comment