Saturday, January 26, 2013

Entertainment

Holden loves to be by his sister. They were both watching shows on the ipad.




Holden was being too quite so, I went to check on him and this is what I found. Him and Russell laying in bed. Holden put the blanket over both their faces to make a tent and he was watching shows.


Notice the placement of his cars. Made me smile. So particular!


One minute she is jumping around like crazy and really 5 minutes later she was passed out. I felt so bad!


Holden got these books for his birthday. You press the dog to the page and the dog reads the story to you. Holden just figured it out. He reads McQueen alot!


Brooklyn was asleep in the swing. Holden woke her up with kisses. How could I be unhappy?! He is such a sweet sweet boy and Brooklyn woke up happy to see him.




Baby Brooklyn being a stinker about falling asleep. After about 30 minutes I finally got her. I had to take a picture of my success!


Holden man wishing his Daddy was home. Guess he was sick of playing with me.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment