Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cant Get Enough

Both of these two were so frustrated with me this day because I couldn't stop kissing and loving on them. Holden was sharing his Cars toys with Brooklyn and she was loving it!


Stinker! I was feeding Brooklyn and he wanted to get the ipad (which I told him he couldn't have). He went and got his stool to try and reach it down. Too smart for his own good!


Watching Toy Story and sending a picture to the Dad.


I finally got around to getting my scrap books unpacked. (we've only lived in our house for three years) Brooklyn was rolling around trying to grab Holden and he was eating pretzels while looking at pictures with me. I just cant get over how sweet and wonderful these kids are.


Nighty night precious angel. So so sweet!


Little buddy waiting for me to roll out of bed and get him some breakfast. Patient boy!



I was trying to get this little tummy timer to smile. She is not always a huge fan of tummy time. I took four pictures and here they are-in order. Guess its not to hard to get her giggling!





Brooklyn is now rolling and scooting all over the place. She gets exactly to where she wants to be. Which is usually her brother.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment