
Holden's favorite food these past few days has been Ramon Noodles.


Big time snow day. Russell couldn't make it to work. He was attempting to work from home. Holden, of course a great helper. Russell went to get in the shower and left his computer on the table. I found that Holden had gotten his stool so that he could climb up and work like his Daddy.

Holden helping Brooklyn jump.

The boy was ready for his nap I guess. Found him resting on the stairs.

Little man helping me make cookies. He loves the mixer. In fact he asks to get it out all the time. I was asking him to put some chocolate chips in the mixing bowl and he would put them in his mouth and laugh. He was cracking me up.

Brooklyn's first braid. Five months old. This baby has a ton of hair!

Watching Cars. He will almost sit through the entire thing. He loves it!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:
Post a Comment