Thursday, February 14, 2013

Snow, Snow & More Snow

It seems that the forecast lately has been 1-2 feet of snow every weekend. I am not complaining, I like the snow, but the days are sometimes long cooped up in the house. The kids get to take baths and I do crafts.
I could barley get lotion on Brooklyn after bath time this day. She was getting a little bit hungry and just wanted to eat her towel.



I got her this cute new spring outfit and was getting antsy for the warmer weather so, I put her in it.

Another spring outfit and some new hair bows that I made.

Little man was having a hard time waking up from his nap time. This was his face for about 2 hours straight.

Grandma Tanner just got back from vacation and hadn't seen the kids for over a week so, we had a lunch date.

Russell taught Holden how to wink. He is so stinking cute. He can now do both eyes.

I think that I have moved more snow this winter than I have my entire life! I am loving it! The mound by the front door is over 5 feet tall!!

A beautiful winter sunset. The mountains were such a beautiful pink. The picture does not do it justice.

While it was warm for a minute before another storm was coming in Holden and I took a small walk while Brooklyn napped. We found a LIVE hornet.

Brooklyn and Holden woke up with the same hair do. Made me laugh so hard. These kids and their hair!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment