Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas

We got home from San Diego just in time to head up to Tanner's for the annual Christmas eve party. I really enjoy this party. We do the same thing every year, but it is so much fun to get together and enjoy the holiday.
Grandma was telling everyone how to play the game.
 
Uncle Paul made note pipes that are all numbered. As your number is pointed to you hit your pipe and make a song...magic. I have to say that we never sound very good, but it is sure fun!

 
The Nativity. Brooklyn was baby Jesus and Holden was a wise man. Both kids did a great job. Holden was proud to part of what the big kids were doing!




 
Santa Clause (Grandpa Tanner) came to visit. I took this just as Santa was walking in. Holden was so super curious and ran right up to him, talking the entire time! Maybe he will be afraid next year?


 
Christmas morning. Let me explain Holden's outfit. Grandma Tanner gave him some pj's on Christmas eve, which he has on. I then put on the striped pj's over the top because I didn't want him to get cold. Christmas morning when I was changing his diaper he didn't want the second layer of pj's removed. So they are snapped on like a cape. Then he saw the snow boots and had to have them on too. Who wants to fight with a 2 year old Christmas morning? not me!


 
Sweet Brooklyn in her Christmas eve pj's.

Jessie and I took the kids to do hand and foot prints on plates for holiday decorations. Both Jess and I were pretty proud of how they came out and I think that carol loved them.






 

 
After Christmas morning with the Tanner's we went up to my moms house for dinner. She had the table set beautifully!
 
Jana and I were so intrigued by our Christmas gifts. Large jewelry boxes that are so beautiful!
 
We made a serving plate for Mom. I think that she was pretty happy with it.

 
Holden got a toy weed eater and wanted to wear his safety glasses.

We had a very merry Christmas! It was wonderful to be able to spend so much time with all the people that I love so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment