
This is Brooklyn's "I'm tired" Its so cute. She starts sucking on her sleeve of her right hand. She does this to sooth herself to sleep too. I have tried so hard (and still try) to get her to take her binki, but she just hates it. She is 6 months old, do you think its time for me to give up trying?

They are such best buds. They always want to be with each other and doing what the other is doing. Holden is so patient with her messing up his ipad games.


Tub time. The water isn't yellow because of that much pee. I decided to add some food coloring to an ice cube tray to see if Holden would like to watch the tub color change as the ice melts. Sure enough he loves it!


Dr. Love!! I found this shirt on sale after Valentines day. I LOVE it!!! and the blue steel look he gave me as I was trying to take his picture!!!!!!

Baby B enjoying the toy machine. I left here hair down this day because it looked so cute. It didn't last very long though. It was in here eyes all the time so, I ended up putting it up.

The scary T-Rex face.

This little pink mouse makes Brooklyn so happy. She loves to suck on its tail. She was making me laugh so hard because she couldn't decide if she wanted the mouse or the giraffe more.

He has been loving tipping things over. I was proud of myself for finally getting a smile caught on camera!

Last week I was dying to get out of the house. We went for a little walk down the street. Holden was so funny. Every step we took (EVERY STEP) he stuck his foot in the snow bank then stomped the snow off. It was the slowest walk I think I have ever been on, but so enjoyable to be with my little people!

The kids had a sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa Tanner's house so that Russell and I could have a little time to our selves. The kids had a great time and so did we!


Too much fun at Grandmas. He didn't even last 5 minutes in the car.

Brooklyn was grabbing for Holden for a few minutes so, I finally just set her by him. They sat like this for a good 20 minutes before Brooklyn had had enough.

ooo these fat little feet and ankles. I eat them on the daily!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10
Sissy!! I love all your CUTE pics!! Man, they are soo cute and i love they way you do baby B's hair! I can't wait to see you guys in April.. thanks for sharing all the cute pics. Love you!
ReplyDelete