Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring is Coming

I got to snuggle with Holden, a rare moment. He is getting better at snuggling, but still only last for a couple of minutes. Poor baby wasn't feeling well.


I need to figure out how to get these cute curls to stay. I put gel and hair spray in them, but as soon as she moves around and bumps them they fall out.


Both kids wanted to sit on my lap. I was trying to take a picture while Holden was telling us about McQueen on the tv.


First time out in the stroller this season.  I think it was only 40-45 degrees, but it felt so nice to be out. It was Brooklyn's first time being in the stroller without her carseat and she did great. Loved looking around.


Holden has discovered YouTube. He is loving watching the Cars trailers and trains.


Its official. We have a sitter! I was surprised. One day she couldn't sit and the next day she could. There was no wobbly practice for this one!


Little baby is rolling all over the house. She started in the family room and was determined to make it down the hallway.


Little curly hair do. Only lasted until she fell over and started rolling around.


Brooklyn and cousin Jax playing and taking toys from each other.


Playing out in the back yard for the first time this spring. Brooklyn was a cute little porch monkey while Holden and I colored with chalk. I told him he could color anywhere he wanted. A mistake on my part because he walked over and colored on Brooklyn's head. "OK, you can color anywhere you want on the floor."



Sweet little Holden man decided it would be nice to share some of his chocolate chips with Francesco, McQueen and the boat. This was all him, I said nothing about sharing!


We got a new bed.YES! but the old mattress had to sit in the living room for about a week before the company would make it out to pick it out. Hudson was in heaven! He was ALWAYS there!


Tub time. Brooklyn's first time sitting up in the bath tub. He loved it. She giggled for about 5 minutes before she started getting excited and falling over.






First Graham cracker. It was EVERYWHERE! She loved every second of it.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment