Thursday, March 28, 2013

We Have Teeth

Brooklyn got her first two teeth. I am not sure you can see them, her smile isn't big enough ;)


Brooklyn and Hudson are the best of friends. Huddy is always sitting by her.





Holden came to join the party in my room. He loves his sister, and she loves him.




I think this little stinker is working on getting her top teeth. It took me two hours to get her to sleep. I was happy that it finally happened, but it was short lived. She was back up with in ten minutes.


The new toy. A giant ball. I cant wait until it is warm enough to take outside. Holden and I have had so much fun rolling around. Holden loves to just hang out in the ball when no one will push him in it.






Tona for Craig and Lauren's birthday's. Jax and Brooklyn are so fascinated with each other. Jax weighs only two pounds less than Holden and is in size 18 month clothes at 7 months.



This little girl loves her graham crackers!



Holden still loving YouTube. He watches Mickey Mouse in Spanish, Curious George in French and Cars and Tractors in English. I tried to put all the shoes in English and he freaked out at me. Silly kid!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment