
I love this little girls chubbys! She has so many super cute rolls.


I was trying to get a picture of her cutest legs. I love the face she is making at the camera.

Cousin time. Trying to get two babies to look in the same direction for a picture is a tinys bit difficult!!


This boy fell asleep on the living room floor. He has NEVER, ever done this. He wonders around and whines until I put him to bed when he is tired. I was shocked!


Out to dinner the other night was Brooklyn's first time sitting in a high chair. She did pretty well considering that she cant really sit up by herself yet. She kept eyeing my water so, I decided to give her a taste. She was pulling some awesome faces when the cold water touched her mouth. She kept going back for more.


Grandma Joan gave Holden a sucker for Valentines day. He was an instant droll mess. The bib was almost no help at all. We finally put a towel on his lap.

Dressing for spring. I am ready for some warmer weather so that we can be outside again!

The PIG TAILS! I got all of her hair into them. So stinking cute!


Little Holden man is against looking at the camera. We were watching letter factory on tv.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
No comments:
Post a Comment