Monday, March 4, 2013

Oh Baby

Have I mentioned that these two love to be with each other?!




Poor Hudson trying to get his tummy rubbed by Brooklyn's foot.


The baby girl wasn't feeling well. Had a fever. She was snuggling for, I think, the first time ever.


Cutest little sleeper, sucking on her sleeve.


Russell asked for me to send him a picture of Holden man. He was laying on the couch watching McQueen.


I got Brooklyn's hair into a side pony. That is a lot of elastics to get into a 6 month olds hair in a short amount of time!


Side pony aftermath!



Holden has been watching the ipad in the bathroom. I bought him a potty, but he doesn't seem to interested in it. The show his was watching was about potty training though so, maybe he is getting close?


It was 50 degrees outside the other day. We were all acting like it was 85. Brooklyn was so hot in her carseat blanket. I even had the windows rolled down. Poor thing.


After a long day of being out and about he just needed to relax and watch his McQueen. He asks to watch it several times a day and I am a mean mom and only let him watch it once.


Every time we are in the basement Brooklyn finds the tag on the dog bed. She was playing peek a boo with me in between tasting the tag. Funny girl.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

1 comment:

  1. That side ponytail is the cutest!!! And I love the aftermath!!:) You have to ADORABLE kids, can't wait to see #3 ;)!!

    ReplyDelete