Thursday, March 28, 2013

St Patty's Day

This chubby girls smiles are the best!


I was watching Beyonce dance on the tv and Brooklyn was glued to it. Beyonce is amazing, we both agree!


Trying to catch smiles on this kids face with the camera is dang near impossible.



Good morning Baby B. She loves her green beans!


"But, I don't want to get out of the bath tub." I am the mean mom that made him get out. He'd been in for 45 minutes and was a giant raisin. I'm pretty sure he has the cutest sad face ever!


Brooklyn got her first hair cut at 6 1/2 months old. Here little tail was starting to really bug me. I didn't think it would make a difference if it was there or not because it was always tucked in her shirt. But, It is so much cuter now. BIG DIFFERENCE!



Holden man put his shades on himself. He was completely happy with his glasses for about 10 minutes. Stud muffin!


St. Patty's day parade in SLC. All of us were super entertained. Holden loved the dogs, kids, trucks, cars and bikes. Russell and I were having the best time people watching. Brooklyn just chilled in the car seat.





Piggy tails on Brooklyn. I LOVE them!


We went to lunch with Carol, John, Jessie and Tanner for John's birthday. Grandma was delighted to see the kids.


Holden found some tractors. We watched them for a good 20 minutes before he was ready to move on.


ReAL's fist home game of the season. Brooklyn came with us and was a great sport!



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment