Holden's new favorite show is ninja turtles. Grandma got him a shirt, which he loves. In fact when I put him to bed tonight we had to put it on over the top of the pj's.

We went up to Jackson to watch Curtis finish his 8th Lo to Ja ride. Impressive! The kids were both done with riding in the stroller.


On the way back home the sky and scenery was breath taking!


Holden is more than happy to watch movies in the car all day! He watch "minions" several times. The blanket was on his head to try and hide from the sun.

Brooklyn again with stuff on her arm. This time it was my underwear. At least it was clean!

I went to get wash out of the dryer and came back to the one year old sitting on my chair brushing her hair and talking on the phone. I'm pretty sure that I just got a glimpse of the future!
Russell got me some AMAZING shelves built in the garage!
We used our new gas fire pit for the first time. Both Russell and I sat and stared at the flames for way longer than we should have!

The kids enjoying their show. I am impressed that Brooklyn will sit down and watch for a few minutes!
Chocolate milk! They love to drink it together! This happens daily!
Holden and his turtles were hiding under the "boat"




No comments:
Post a Comment