Holden was pretty excited to have a visit from his Auntie.
Jax was excited to see the Auntie too, everyone was!
We had five, FIVE yards of dirt delivered to our house for my garden boxes. It only took me a month to get it all moved. Holden was loving watching the dump truck.


Mom had a birthday party/egg hunt for Jessica's birthday. Everyone had a great time hunting for loot. Holden was so proud of his muscles and his find. Jax and Brooklyn stole each others eggs.




I gave Holden a hair cut and I felt like he aged three years. It is in the process of growing back out!
We had a couple of fun/important RSL games to attend.
Brooklyn loves to jump on the tramp.



Phone. Teddy. Binki- Check. I feel like she just turned 13

Brooklyn found Holden's bike helmet and wanted to wear it. Funny girl!

















No comments:
Post a Comment