Russell got a new megaphone for the ReAL game and showed Brooklyn how to use it. I walked in on her giving it a try.




I have so much fun playing with this little girl and making her laugh!

We watched Jax for an hour, him and Brooklyn were following each other all over the house taking each others toys. We have two bikes and I tried to put one kid on each, but that didn't work. They both wanted the same one!

Holden got some new playdoh and he loves to play while he eats breakfast.

Holden has been watching Bolt. Brooklyn has decided that she likes to watch too.
I ran upstairs to put Brooklyn down for a nap and came back to Holden sitting on the back of the couch.

Snuggle time while we watch Bolt. Don't worry it only lasted for a minute.
Seven in the morning and the kids wanted to go out and jump and play in the sand box.


Brooklyn loves to walk around with things on her arm. In this case she has a bib and I wanted to try on her new boots that I just bought for her.
When ever I go to the bathroom this girl joins me. She loves sitting on the potty with me.

Sweetness!
Holden started preschool at Bravo. He loves it. Every day he says "A Holden no preschool" but then he runs into his class room and doesn't want to leave.
While Holden is at school Brooklyn and I go for a walk. She loves Holden's little car!


No comments:
Post a Comment