Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Funny Brooklyn

 Brooklyn woke up from her nap in the happiest, sweet, funny mood. She was all over the house saying "ooot" to everything!
 
We call these the "Russell concentration lips" Both Holden and Brooklyn (and of course Russell) have them!
 
Brooklyn loves this teddy. She sleeps with it and loves to carry it around the house and give it hugs and kisses.
 
I bought a new tree for the back yard. Poor Holden was so tired. He didn't even make it out of the parking lot before he was out.

Did I mention that Brooklyn loves to carry stuff around on her arm? and in her hands? There is a trail everywhere this girl goes. She put her dress on her self!
 
More stuff on her arms. Two life jackets and her teddy. Done by herself! 

I love her little faces! Holden loves to give Brooklyn kisses. He says "Holden nice brother" Sometimes B is okay with it and some times she wants her space.
 
 
Holden wanted to go outside so I asked him to go get socks and shoes. He came back with his snow boots. I asked if he was sure that he wanted boots and not shoes. He wanted his boots. It was only 95 degrees outside and not my fight! 
 
Carol got the kids some Halloween pj's. They looked so dang cute in them! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment