Brooklyn figured out that she likes to play peek a boo! It started out as one hand on top of her head and the other covering her eye. We had to practice to get both hands over the eyes.
She has also figured out how to open up the cabinets. And open and rip up the toilet paper. I laughed so hard when I found her being too quite!
While we were watching Holden at his tumbling class she was pretty instant on having a drink! Its water. I dumped the Coke out.
Wearing shoes for the first time now that she is a walker!
Went outside to check on Holden and found him up on this unstable rock pile. Of course I had to get a picture before I made him get down.
The excitement of falling asleep with every toy you can find in hand.
Mom and I took the kids to the duck pond. We fed them, which I heard that you are no longer supposed to do. Oops! Holden had a great time running around and chasing the ducks. He kept saying "Holden hold it duck"-good luck buddy!
This little scene made me laugh so hard. He had his toy cars and playdoh watching YouTube videos with him on how to make cars out of playdoh.
Six cookies still here. Not even a bite gone. But don't worry Big Red and Buzz Lightyear are happy!
Good morning little stink! finding more cabinets to get into.
Holden was pretty proud wearing his tool belt. He helped me fix the bird that had been broken.
Selfie. We were waiting for mom to come to the cell phone shop. Holden would not let me get even close to him with the camera.
Love these little clean babies. Both have their mouths full of water.
























No comments:
Post a Comment