Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Kids and Projects

While we were in Alaska Holden got some new sun glasses with Lighten McQueen on them. He thinks he is pretty awesome stuff in them!


Precious little sleeper.


Holden started swim lessons up at Weber State. He cried the entire first day. I decided that it was because he was too cold because he loves the water!


We too a journey down to salt lake to find a wet suit small enough for him. He loves it! Always so excited to put it on and go for a swim.


Holden's music/tumble class had their recital. Holden didn't do one thing he was supposed to do!



I am loving dressing this little cute bug up!



I went in to check on Holden because he had been asleep for a long time. I found that all of his toys were having a ride on mack.


And Frank and tractors were reading a story. This kid is so thoughtful!


While we were in Alaska we decided that the Auntie needed some blackout shades. Holden was a good helper in the making process!






More progress on the yard. Holden kept talking about Dennis's tramp. I said "no its Holden's tramp" Holden said "ooohhh Holden's tramp" with a big excited smile.





Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment