
Clean babies and clean teethies.

Getting ready to go to the pool for Brooklyn's first swim. She pulled everything off then tried to put it all back on.






After our swim we went to Tepanyaki for some delicious dinner.


I was trying to take a picture of B in the outfit that her Auntie gave her. Holden is such a sweet big brother and always dishing out the kisses.


The US men's national team came to play soccer at our stadium. It was a great night out.





Holden built himself an airplane.

Mom and I went shopping and Holden was done. We were trying on hats and goofing around for some entertainment-he got done with that too.


Sweetest little Baby Brooklyn playing with some plastic eggs.

I tried to give her a star for the 4th of July. Her hair was just a little bit too short so, we ended up with pig tails.



Brooklyn was playing with a balloon when I noticed that her face was covered in paint. Ha. Little five o'clock Shadow action going on.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10
No comments:
Post a Comment