Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pool Time

Jess and I took the kids to Cherry Hill for cousin Benji's birthday party. Holden and Brooklyn loved every second of it. Tanner was not so sure about being in the cold water.









Brooke was showing Holden some of her skills on the new tramp.




Holden woke up asking to ride on a tractor, then a plane. We compromised with a train ride up to Ogden to eat breakfast with Grandma Joan. Holden was thrilled with the whole thing!






Brooklyn is pretty insistent on having a sippy cup with Holden. Sweet naked chubs!





I thought that I would give potty training a go with Holden. It was an EPIC fail!! He was dang cute though! "the whale and blanket go potty too"



I took the kids to the nursery to get the last of the plants we needed for the yard. I was surprised at how easy it was to have Jax too!



Grandma Carol got the kids a blow up pool. Again, Holden and Brooklyn loved it, and Tanner not so much.






Russell and Annie got into a little bit of a water fight.



Holden waiting so patiently to get into the pool and have swim lessons with Lexi.


Those eyes!


Grandma helping Holden get ready for bed.


Holden and I were having a snuggle on the couch and Brooklyn decided that she wanted in on the action.



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment