




Above Russell's head a bald eagle was flying. The next picture is zoomed in.


We visited Alaskan animals. A moose.


The black bear

Holden found a steam roller and excavator. I think he was almost more excited about that than we was the animals.

The Muskoxen were my favorite. The have the warmest fur of any animal.



Zach was taking a picture of the eagle and Russell got Holden in the background.

Our visit to Fred Meyer. I want the Fred Meyer in Alaska here. It had EVERYTHING!


We rode the tram to the to of the local ski resort. I view was beautiful.





The two really snowy spots are glaciers.

Jessica's friend Ralph lives on a lake. It was crazy beautiful. I feel like I am saying that a lot. Everyone had a float plane parked in there backyard dock. We watched a few land and take off.
Russell took us for a little ride in the paddle boat. Holden wanted to touch the water. Cute butt!



Holden enjoying some chocolate milk and whipped cream.

Russell, Jess, Zach and Mom ran in a twilight 5k. Everyone took a nap before the event.




The start of the race was a 8pm.

We walked down to the ocean pathway to try an see our runners, but we were too slow and missed them.


Russell coming in to finish

Jess, Mom and Zach coming to finish.

Holden got to take a nap on Aunties bed, which he was pretty happy about!

Our flight home was much easier with the kids. We left Anchorage at 12:30 am and arrived in Salt Lake at 8am. Holden was pretty excited to see his tractor again.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10
No comments:
Post a Comment