
Holden was sleeping while we were out side. I went to check on him and found him on the floor snuggling his bulldozer.

Another tractor snuggling moment. I just love his little toes.

Little man was so tired that he was ready to just go to sleep on the stairs while waiting for me to read him some stories. Not quite sure why he chose the stairs instead of his bed.

Holden got a pretty good rash on his bum, so, we were spending some time in the backyard naked. I thought it would be a great time for the kids to have a graham cracker snack too. I hate how big of a mess those things make!


Mothers day weekend nature center run. It was a 5k on an uneven, unpaved trail. I was so exhausted after pushing the double stroller. Mom had to help me for a little bit of it.

Holden was super excited about the bald eagle and the owl. It was pretty awesome to see them up close and personal.



Mothers day morning Russell got up early with the kids and let me sleep in. He did such a wonderful job of making the day special for me. I am beyond happy to be these kiddos mother!


Holden and Brooklyn cooked me some batteries for lunch with their new kitchen.



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10
No comments:
Post a Comment