Friday, June 14, 2013

Enjoying Spring

Holden thinks its the greatest thing in the world to get in the big tub! I have to make him get out, poor thing.


We went up to Tanner's to spend the day with Annie, who had knee surgery. It was a beautiful day to hang outside.


Grandma and Holden we playing chase and running in the water.


I love tub time! Brooklyn discovered that she could crawl in the tub. She was beyond excited that she could move around.



I would say that its dang near impossible to get these two to smile at me at the same time. Sweet Holden was giving B kisses and showing her how his tractor worked.






Happy Birthday Mom. We kind of put together a surprise birthday party for mom because she was going to be in Portland with Jess over her real birthday. She was completely shocked. We got her some exercise clothes and a tennis bag.





I was about ready to give this baby away. She was so hungry and so cranky. We made a huge mess trying to eat lunch. Little stink with a big attitude!


Brooklyn's first time riding in the shopping cart without the carrier. She was thrilled, but hung on to the rail the entire time.


I love that round little naked bum!



We watched my sisters graduation from basic course, in Gaithersburg, Maryland on line. She is now a United States Public Health Service Commission Corps Officer. (I hope I got all that right!) I am a very proud sister!



We started the demolition on our yard on May 17th. I am so so so so excited to finally have a yard that we REALLY love to be in. The kids have been glued to the back door watching.



Milk break. Brooklyn is insistent on stealing Holden chocolate milk cup. I got her one with handles and she was so happy to lay by her brother and drink.



Holden went and got his excavator to dig too.




We had Jax for the weekend while Jana and Craig went camping.


I am so proud of this tub picture! I made loud scary noises to get all of them to look at me. They are trying to smile, but are a little concerned. ha!


The rain finally stopped so we got out for a little walk. Brooklyn in the carrier and Holden and Jax in the stroller.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment