Saturday, May 11, 2013

Cinco De Mayo

I went on a little hike/walk with my mom. I carried Holden for the first time this year. He. Is. Heavy! I had to get him out to walk for a bit to give my shoulder a rest. While he was out we found the rock pit. He sat watched the dump trucks and tractors for a good 20 minutes. I think he was in little boy heaven. He kept repeating "dum tuck" (dump truck) "bulz" (bulldozer)






This girl has hair! This is what happens to her piggies if i don't put any gel or hair spray in them.


For Cinco De Mayo we went up to Tanner's for a little party. Holden got to take the first crack at the pinata. We all had a fun taking a whack at it.





Bums! Brooklyn had some bad diaper rash so I had to let her little bum dry out before I could put medicine on it. I left the room and came back to this. Arrwww bums!!!


Holden showing me his teeth. Ha, really its the only way I can get him to even come close to looking at the camera. He has been loving to lay under Russell's shirts.


For our 8th anniversary we, me and the kids, went and picked Russell up from work. Went to lunch then headed to the aquarium. Russell and I have wanted to go since it opened a few years ago. Holden had a great time looking at everything. He called all the lizards alligators. He loved the penguins swimming right in front of time. He stopped at every fish tank and said "fis." Brooklyn was awesome as normal. She hung out and looked around at all the people.











I love how Brooklyn does this every time before she falls asleep. Tired thing has to cover her eyes.


ublished with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment