Friday, June 14, 2013

On Our Way to Alaska

Holden was beyond excited to be able to ride on an airplane. He has been on one several times, but I guess he knows what they are now. Our flight left Salt Lake at 9:45pm. Once on the plane he was trying so so hard to stay awake, but as soon as the engines stared up he was out. The flight up to Alaska was rough. The kids wanted to lay down and stretch out, which of course there was no room to do. We made it though. Arrived in Alaska at 12:30 am, which is 2:30 am our time. The kids were great!





Brooklyn got in the pool for the first time at the Captain Cook Hotel in Anchorage, Alaska. She loved it!





It was Jax's first time in the pool too. Those thunder thighs loved it too!


Mom fail! I packed pull-ups instead of swim diapers. Good thing I could tear them off, they were full and HEAVY!



Babes up early for a train ride. I am pretty sure that non of us were ready to be awake.


We took the train from Anchorage to Talkeetna. It was a beautiful three hour ride.




Again Holden was more excited then I've seen him. He loved the train!


We all thought it was pretty neat to eat breakfast while enjoying the beauty!




Little B was excellent. She was so go with the flow!



I think this sunset picture was taken at 11:45 pm. It was only dark for four hours at night.



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment