

Big girl sitting in the chair. This girls smiles are so wonderful!

Holden is back to loving doing puzzles. These ones are kind of tricky and he loves them. He screams with excitement when he has gotten one put together.

A friend made this cape for Holden. He has enjoyed wearing it around and putting it on Hudson.

Oooo. I went to go take a shower and this stinker got into the markers. I came out to the floor, blanket, tv, toys, pants, shirt, hand and face covered in marker. I was so mad at myself for leaving them where he could get to them. Luckily it all came off!






Found him in the tub lining all of his toys up. I am so glad that he doesn't turn the water on!

Brooklyn was playing with this toy and Holden sat down and just watched her for a second then helped her push the buttons.

Brooklyn pooped up her back. I got a new diaper on her and set her on the floor to go wash my hands. I came back to this. These kids are just so dang cute I can hardly stand it!


No comments:
Post a Comment