Thursday, February 21, 2013

Projects

Brooklyn at 6 months old. February 13, 2013. She rolls all over the place. Loves the jumper. Loves to be by her brother and see what his is doing. Eating rice cereal, green beans and breast milk. Has about 4 inches of hair. Close to sitting up alone. Talks all the time.


Cousin Jax at 6 months old. He is a huge 22 pounds!


Cousin Tanner at 6 months old.


We went to a fund raiser for a friend. We left Holden with a sitter.


Holden has loved playing hide and seek. Notice his eyes are closed. He is really hiding. He likes to hide on his bed, eyes closed, from me when its time to brush his teeth. Cracks me up.


Our Valentines day project. He had a great time painting.



Lunch. I have been having a super hard time getting Holden to eat. Finally I just set some crackers on a plate and decided he would eat them when he was hungry. I guess he was only hungry for a bite out of each one.


Brooklyn's growth chart. I am happy with how it came out. I actually decided that I needed to make Holden a new one because hers looked so much better.


I find toys in random places lined up. Lately Holden has been liking to set them on their side or upside down. Such a funny guy!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment