Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Some December Tradition

I love pictures! Mom watched the kids so that Russell and I could have a night out. We found Holden playing in Mom's lipstick bag. I think it is safe to say that he was enjoying himself.



Holden has been very insistent on being like his Dad lately. Russell was on his way outside with his hat on. Holden wanted one on too, then wanted Russell's wallet.


This cute boy was all worn out after a morning of fun with Grandma Tanner. I tried to take the ipad from him before he fell asleep, but he wouldn't let me. He still growled at me for a second when I removed it from his sleepy grip.


This picture makes me laugh so hard. I got into the shower while Brooklyn was asleep. When I got out I found Holden sitting in the dog cage with the dogs and the door shut. He stayed in there for a good 20 minutes after I found him. Guess he needed the puppy's company.


Baby Brooklyn's first hair-do at 31/2 months old. I was so happy that I got her smiling too!


Every year the Tanner's get together to make blankets and cars to give to people for Christmas. I love this tradition! It makes me feel so good to know that we are helping others.


Holden in the wood shop, looking mischievous... his shirt says "is it 2 late to be good?" Really he is so super sweet. I couldn't ask for a better child!


All the cars that were made, sanded, glued together and painted.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment