
This position has become a nap time ritual. I lay him down and about 10 minutes later I find him in his chair reading books. I have had to put all his books out into the hall a few times so that he would stay in bed.

The final Christmas tree. I had to enjoy the view with a Pepsi!

I realized that I didn't have any good pictures of Russell with the kids. I think this one is pretty cute!

Russell watched the kids for me while I had a girls night. I came home to find my two handsome's cuddling in bed fast asleep. Yes Holden does have his feet up on Russell's tummy. He has wanted his feet up ever since he knew he had them!

A Tanner family tradition. Dipping chocolates. We have done it every year for the past 11 years. I love doing them and I love eating them. Holden kept sampling the product.


30 pounds of chocolate later...


Busted! again at nap time. I just looked at him and he started to climb down back to bed.

These little baby Brooklyn toes! Too cute!

We were driving up to Russell's patent's house and we had to pull over to admire the sunset.

Sunday dinner. Holden was not happy about sitting in the high chair while Brooklyn sat in the bumbo. Carol wrapped Brooklyn in a HUGE blanket so that she could sit in the high chair while Holden sat in the bumbo. Pick you battles right?!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
No comments:
Post a Comment