Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Family

All four of us sitting on the couch watching some shows on a Sunday morning.


We went to Roosters for dinner. We had to wait about a 1/2 hour for a table. Holden and I entertained ourselves in the elevator the ENTIRE time. I have to admit that I was a tiny bit nauseous. Holden loved the anticipation of it and pushing the buttons, of course!




Brooklyn's piggy tale aftermath. Dad and Brother help take her hair out for her.


The story behind the knee high socks... We were at Grandma Tanners and Holden FREAKED FREAKED out about his feet being in his footy pj's. Russell took the scissors to them and cut the feet out. Holden was so happy about it. I put the socks on him before bed.


I was rushing in to use the bathroom and I found all these little creatures lined up waiting for me. I had to laugh and how perfectly placed they were.



I am so proud of my magnetic spice rack. It was a couple of months in the making.


We woke up to this. Crazy fog. Rarely happen in Utah.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment