
Holden man got this horse for his birthday in November. He hasn't been to interested in it. In fact I would say that he was almost a little scared of it. I was folding laundry the other day and he came in riding it. Then he and the horse were watching shows on the ipad. I guess they are friends now because he is not very good at sharing the ipad.

I swear that I don't let Holden have the ipad all day everyday. He was waiting for me to make him some lunch and had his blanket and the ipad lined up in the kitchen. Comfortable right?!

Aww, I love this little out fit! I tried to get a good picture of the two kids together. Fail. Brooklyn was cute in the five that I took, except for the one that Holden was cute in. Guess that is just how it goes.


I was clearing the snow off of the drive way talking to Tay on the phone. Not really paying too much attention to what the boy was doing. I looked over and he was helping me clear the snow. He had gone into the garage and found a broom and was pushing the snow into little piles and saying "wow" Oh how I love this little helper that makes me smile and laugh daily!

No words. Just CUTE!

Holden wouldn't go down for a nap. Partly my fault. He was asleep then I woke him up and I couldn't get him back down. After a couple hours of trying I headed to the bank. He was out in less than five minutes. His little radio was still playing when I looked back to see his eyes shut.

Cousin Jax! Big buddy is almost 18 pounds at four months. Holden was only 16 pounds at six months.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:
Post a Comment