Holden eating his first doughnut. He snatched it out of the box pretty quickly and ate all the frosting off then he was done.


It was a beautiful day and so warm, we didn't even need coats, just hoodies. Brooklyn was perfect. Hung out and slept. Holden loved the snow and cousin time.

Russell and Boyd with our tree. Getting ready to use their muscles to haul it out.

Us girls carried babies. Brooklyn and me, Holden and Jess, and Tanner and Annie. On Thanksgiving day the family went on a three mile run. All of us agreed that it was pretty hard tromping through the snow holding kids with sore legs. Still we enjoyed picking our perfect trees.

Carol pulled Holden on the sled for a while. He liked it until he fell off. Then I got on the sled with him and Carol pulled us along the road for a good distance.

Annie took Holden up a hill to go sledding. I think he enjoyed it!


We got our tree home, decorated and light. Thought we'd try something new with the lights this year. I like how it came out.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
I love the pics sissy!! So cute. I can't wait to play with the babes in the snow.. Especially in AK! :) Also, your blog is hard to read with the dark red and black writing.. can you change it? :)
ReplyDeleteI love going and cutting down trees! It was my favorite tradition growing up! Where did you guys go to cut the trees down??
ReplyDelete