Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hikes with Auntie

While Jess was here we got our first nice weather of the season. We enjoyed every second of it with hikes and playing outside.







Brooklyn has been pretty determined to steal Holden's sippy cup away from him so, I got her one of her own. They were both so, so happy to enjoy their drinks.


Holden took his nap on the floor so that all of his tipped over toys could have a spot on the bed. I was laughing so hard.


I took this picture after little baby girl had just pooped up her back. Just to prove how happy she always is!


I don't think this picture needs much explanation. Sweet little sleeper!


He just got these trucks and would not let them out of his arms. I asked him if he'd be happy holding just two and I got a big fat "NO"


Jess let Holden get out of the backpack to throw some rocks into the stream and do a little walking of his own. He was pretty happy about it!






 
 
Brooklyn figured out how to stand up by herself. I was doing dishes and looked over to see these two laughing at each other. 


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

1 comment:

  1. I love all of the pictures you post of your cute kiddos!!! I can't wait for it to get warm and STAY warm!!!

    ReplyDelete