


Brooklyn was my partner in crime. She was so entertained by all the jumpers.


Grandma Joan got Holden some new zoo animals. The kids have been having a great time with all the animals and their sounds. Holden is so cute to share with Brooklyn all the time.
Our walk along the shore line trail. Holden loves his monster hoodie. I have a hard time getting him out of it.


Brooklyn's love for the dog beds. I got out of the shower and found her in the dogs cage just giggling away.

Little toes figured out that she can sit and stand in her bed. Makes putting her down a touch difficult. I have her in a sleep sac for now, but I am sure she'll figure out how to stand in it soon.


The Adult Easter Egg Hunt- This is a recent tradition that started 4 or 5 years ago. I love it. Its is a great time to have a few drinks and then go find eggs. The hunt is full body contact. Not to brag, but Russell and I usually clean house ;)


We got the show Monsters Inc out the other day. Little Holden likes to wear his monster hoodie and watch his show.


Brooklyn is DETERMINED to stand any chance she gets, no matter who or what is in her way!

Aww- I don't know that this picture needs any explanation. They love the tub.

We were playing out side, well Holden was playing and I was pulling weeds. I look up to find this. Little boy was TIRED! Just going to go to sleep on the cement driveway.

Little beauty! Eating her mush

More tub time. Aww, they are just the best!

Standing! I keep knocking her down and the stink just gets right back up! Ha!




I was TRYING to feed her dinner. She was so tired that she couldn't concentrate. She just blew her peas all over the place face, hair, chair, tray, floor, dogs, table and me.

Holden found a train puzzle that he got for his first birthday. He was been concentrated on putting it together correctly. I love seeing his little mind working.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10





No comments:
Post a Comment