
I decided that I wanted to take a nap so, of course this little girl decided that it was her time to be wide awake.


I couldnt find Holden. Normally he sits on our bed and plays with the ipad. I guess the bed wasnt comfy enough this day. He was sitting in the corner of the office. Silly boy!

Holden was sitting on the bed wearing his Dads hat, reading his Dads book and asking for his Dads phone. He likes his Dad!

Poor Hudson trying to get some loves out of the baby. Brooklyns random arm swings would sometimes hit Huddys tummy.

First time holding a rattle.

Playing with Dad on a Sunday morning. We held a mirror so Holden could see his crazy hair. He thought it was pretty funny!


This lilttle girl has a lot of gas! These smiles came after she let out some pretty large toots.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
No comments:
Post a Comment