
Holden has wanted to snuggle with Brooklyn lately. He is so sweet to her. Always hugging and kissing her. I don't quite trust him to sit and hold her so, I decided to let them lay on the bed together.


Holden had Brooklyn on his arm for about 10 minutes. Which is huge. Russell and I cant get him to cuddle for more than a couple of minutes.


I looked down and Holden was holding Brooklyn's hand and giving her kisses. MELT my heart!!

A couple of random phone pictures. Cute chubby ankles and toes.

I asked Holden to come and help me get Brooklyn into her car seat. Next thing I know he is in her seat with his sunglasses and snow boots holding her blanket and binky. Funny kid!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
Those pictures are really the sweetest!!! They are going to be best friends!!
ReplyDelete