Thursday, August 11, 2011

This post is all about small little things we have been doing this summer.
Russells family had a reunion up in Heber City. We all stayed in a huge cabin. It was crazy with kids, babies, parents, and grandparents all over the place. We didnt really get too much sleep ;)
Russell, Holden, Me and Russells aunt and uncle decided to go for a little hike around camp. The grounds were beautiful. In our 25 minute walk we saw 3 deer just walking around munching on the vegetation.

We went for a hike up snow canyon with my step mom. Our ankles and toes were so disgusting! The hike was hot and dusty, but still pretty.


Baby Holden getting his first tub in our kitchen sink. He kept tipping over because of all the water. Such a cute little bugger!


Holdens very first time in the swimming pool. We went over to Brookes apartment to enjoy some nice hot sunny weather. Holden was just having a great time learning that the water splashed when he hit it with his hands. Its so neat watching this little guy learn!


We needed a small break to warm back up.


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog so much sister! I am glad you have one! I love the pics of Holden getting a bath in the sink and the family pic of you guys in PC. I can't wait to see you this weekend! xoxox.

    ReplyDelete