Tuesday, August 9, 2011

These pictures are from the middle part of June. Just didnt get them posted with everything that was going on.
There was a concrete pad poured out back to build a shed on when we bought our house. It had 2 inch re-bar post sticking out all around it. We decided that it would be a good idea to get the shed built before a certain little someone was able to crawl/walk and get hurt. Russell and his dad started construction on it. Holden and I played inside where it was cool :)

Holden just learning to sit up. I am glad that the boppy was good for something because I didnt like using it to feed this cute little guy. He only used it for a few days before he had sitting up down.
HA! pictures all out of order again! Russell and Curtis getting the roof on our "shed" which is actually a the size of a single car garage :)




Getting all the boards into place.




Getting the walls up. So exciting!




More on the walls. One minute I go outside and they are still cutting wood and the next minute I see this...WOW! They are fast workers!





More pictures to come of the finished product soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment