Thursday, August 11, 2011

Park City! We spent a weekend up at the beautiful St. Regis Resort. It was a beautiful hotel, kind of a huge maze though. We went to see The Frog Man, Tim. Mom, me and my uncle collect his work.
The art gallery threw a party for us at High West Distillery. It was a great party with tons of amazing food and drink.

Aww..FAMILY! We were a little bit early, we just hung out and watched everyone mingle for a little bit before trying our had at poker :)


This was Holden's second time in the pool. The water was a tiny bit chilly and the wind was blowing a little bit, so we didnt stay in the water for too long.


Holden decided that he was a big boy and needed to get a drink of water from my cup. He was so proud of himself. He would suck on the glass and let all the water dribble down the front of him. then pull the cup away and laugh. I have to say that I was really entertained by it!


My two favorite boys! Hanging out waiting for me to finish getting ready. I think its safe to say that my son looks just like my husband!!! RSL was supposed to play that day, but the game was cancelled due to to much water on the field!?!! Thats a first. We were sad!

The weekend was a pretty good distraction. Although there was one time when my phone rang and I thought "its Dad, I need to get that" :(

Mom bought 4 new frogs and I got 2 new frogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment