OUR NEW HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am super excited that it is finally almost ours. After going back and forth about price and what was included and what
wasn't included for about 2 weeks we finally came to an agreement. FINALLY! We close on it in about 2 weeks. Its on 0.41 of an acre so the puppies will have plenty of yard to run around in. In the back yard there is a horse shoe pit, fire pit, sand box and a huge garden. As soon as we get more pictures I will post them.
YAY!
I love it Lauren!!! Can't wait to see it in person!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! So exciting!! And it's beautiful! Let us know when we can come help haul stuff over!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! It's so nice!!! Where is it? I wanna come see!
ReplyDeleteWow - that's so nice!!! Congrats!!! I can't wait to come over and see it soon. :0)
ReplyDeleteoh when it says Josh it means to say Kensey.. Josh blogging.. HA, that's funny! :)
ReplyDelete