

Here is the recipe for them:
1 1/4 cups whole grain flour
1 cup oats
1/2 cup nonfat dry milk
2 tablespoons ground flax seed
2 tablespoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons canola oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 cup blueberries
1. Pre heat oven to 400 F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Whisk together the flour, oats, dry milk, flax seed, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in large bowl.
3. Stir together the yogurt, honey,oil, and lemon juice in separate bowl.
4. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and stir in the yogurt mixture. Add blueberries and stir just until blended.
5. Drop batter onto cooking sheet. Should make about 10 scones.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes until lightly browned.
Per serving: 260 calories, 15g protein, 40g carbohydrates, 5g fat(0 saturated) 5mg cholesterol, 420 mg sodium.
In the scones that I made I didn't add the fax seed because I didn't have any. I also put no oil in mine, I forgot. And they still came out great!!!
Taylor, next time I make these I will send you some!!!
did you mean 2 TEASPOONS of baking powder??? you wrote TABLEspoons..?? HELP!!
ReplyDeletelove, your sister.