Mom and Grandpa. The waiter was trying to explain how things worked while I was taking pictures...oops.
Craig and Me. Jana was taking a test that she was really nervous for, Russell was in Vegas for a bachelor party and Taylor was in Oregon. (drinking beer while running a 5k. Sounds like fun) They missed out!!! :)~ Love you guys!
Craig getting a chunk of meat off as the guy brought it around. I doesn't look like he is enjoying himself does it? haha happy 25th little bro.

All the waiters singing a birthday song in some language. We couldn't understand it, but it sounded really cool!

That is our waiter in the background. He was clapping SO loud right in our ears! or maybe it just sounded super loud to me because I have a head cold. They gave Craig a piece of flan with a single candle in it he was in heaven. He was a nice bro and shared with everyone though. I had a little little taste even though I am not supposed to. eemmmm.
All the waiters singing a birthday song in some language. We couldn't understand it, but it sounded really cool!
That is our waiter in the background. He was clapping SO loud right in our ears! or maybe it just sounded super loud to me because I have a head cold. They gave Craig a piece of flan with a single candle in it he was in heaven. He was a nice bro and shared with everyone though. I had a little little taste even though I am not supposed to. eemmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment