Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Head bonk

The sky and air was so beautiful after a snow storm, I had to take a picture!
 
Brooklyn and I hanging out at the annual blanket and car making party.
Holden thought it was great to hang out with the big kids and paint cars.
 
Holden told me that if i cut up  and apple like a pumpkin he would eat it. Of course, he did not! but he sure played with that apple/pumpkin for several days!!
 Brooklyn dressing herself: Holden's pjs, and jacket and her pink snow boots.
 
The kids love picking a present off of the Tanners advent tree. 
Holden decided that it was pretty cool that if he pushed playdoh into my water bottle it make snakes.
 
 
Making a gingerbread train while Brooklyn took a nap. He would put one candy on the train and three in his mouth.
 
 
 
Brooklyn's head bonk. She hit that same spot on her head several different times. Poor girl. I was so worried to take the kids to the doctor for their check up with her head looking like that.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment