Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Carrot Nose

The kids are so helpful when it comes to putting the laundry away. Ha! They sat in the basket and wanted rides!
 
Holden made a spring hat at preschool. Then he decided that a carrot nose would go nicely with his new hat. He was trying to be a snowman.
 
 
Brooklyn was a great help in taking down all the Christmas decorations! She took everything out that I was putting in.
 
 
Jess and I went up to snow basin to visit Carol for lunch. 
Cute kids laying on the bed drinking their chocolate milk.
 
Brooklyn is the cutes tummy sleeper! 
 
 
I attempted to potty train Holden for a day. He was insistent on having a book on the potty like Dad.
 
 
Brooklyn got a doll house for Christmas. It only took me three hours to get it all put together. She loves it!
 
 
 
Brooklyn got dressed in all of Holden's snow clothes. He was telling me all the body parts that she knows. Head, eyes, hands, knees, toes.
 
These two love playing in the tub!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment