Friday, December 13, 2013

November Fun

Since Holden has been loving playing with playdoh I thought it would be fun to make sugar cookies. The kid had a blast. We made several pumpkins and he put faces on them



 
 Brooklyn helped by wearing her new snow clothes.
 
Holden liked the frosting on his fingers at first, then he started flipping it all over the place.
 
I came into the room and found her sitting on the lawn mower.
 
 Being silly and snuggling.
 
I finally gave in to Brooklyn and let her play with some playdoh.

 
 Holden wasn't thrilled about watching her eat it.

 
She sat and watched her show like this for a good twenty minutes. I was impressed.
 
 I was shocked, I don't know why, but I found him making faces for his pumpkins.



 
Playing with playdoh while we were tyring to watch the soccer game. GREAT VIEW!
 
 I took B to the doctor because she had a fever of 103. They didn't know what was wrong with her, but she loved putting chap stick on!
 
 Last home ReAL Salt Lake game of the season.


 
 
 Brooklyn wanted to help me with my make up. Eye liner in the ear and mascara on the lips.

 
 The kids and I went shopping at Harmon's. Holden had to bring his pumpkin. I thought it was so funny that it had such a special seat in the cart.

 
 I realized that I have a ton of pictures of Holden sleeping and none of B. So, I snuck in a took a few. So sweet!
 
 This girl loves to dance. So I decided to join in with her. I must have some amazing moves because I have never seen her laugh so hard!
 
 Both the kids were so happy to have their Dad home that they both needed shoulder rides.

 
It was way past bed time and all this kid wanted to do was snuggle on my lap. I couldn't say no!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment