Friday, December 13, 2013

Halloween

 Happy Halloween. We had a great Halloween. We carved pumpkins, made pumpkin cookies and went trick o treating.
Holden was so happy to color on the pumpkins, but he didn't want anything to do with touching the pumpkin guts. Brooklyn on the other hand was loving playing in the goo!
 
 
 
 
 
I got pumpkin cookies for Holden to decorate. He was enjoying decorating until he realized that the decorations were candy. Then he just ate candy :)
 
 
 
I think that we made it to six houses before the kids were done.
Jax as the Hulk.
Holden as a pumpkin 
 
Brooklyn as a fairy.
 
 
Holden would have stayed out all night sitting by the pumpkins on fire. I don't know what it is about pumpkins, but this kid loves them!
 
 
Our masterpieces!





Shopping the day after Halloween. I kept trying to get a good picture of the kids...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment