Holden was dying to go out and build in the snow. As you can see there wasn't much to work with! We ended up building a pumpkin first, then a snowman, a spooky ghost and a turkey. I must say that I was impressed by my skills! ;)
Brooklyn was dying to go out too. As soon as she got out our precious creations were smashed!
We went to toys r us for a deal on the planes movie. I think the kids spent more than 20 minutes playing on the house and the elephant toys in the entryway!
Holden was showing his building skills. I love all the potato heads that he built. I came up stairs to them displayed on the top of the slide.
Brooklyn's little toes found my flip flops. Pretty dang cute!
Holden drew pumpkins on his pumpkins! I'd say that the kids LOVES pumpkins!
Tay wanted a picture of the kids so, I took this one while we were shopping for lights at home depot. Cute kids!
Precious sleeping babies!




















No comments:
Post a Comment