Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Black Island Farms

 We took the kids to black island farms again this year. They just love the pumpkins and slides. I have to admit that I have a great time too!
 
Holden did love this ride as much as he did last year. I think that I should have sat him closer to Brooklyn and me. 
 
 
This year we took the hay ride out to the pumpkin patch to pick our pumpkin. Holden was stoked. We even saw a little field mouse.
 
 
The kids loved the corn box. I have to say that I found a lot of corn in Brooklyn's diaper the next day.
 
 
Holden and I walked through a corn maze. He loved it. He came out with a lot of loot.
 
 
 
The fire station had an open house. We all got to take a ride on the fire truck before the weather turned bad. Holden was so excited and in aww.
 
The next morning we woke up to snow. Oct 3rd.
 
I was having the hardest time keeping this girl entertained while I was getting ready. Finally I stuck her in the sink with my mascara and she was in heaven!
 
I am so glad that I caught this moment on camera. Makes me smile, they are such good friends.
 
While Holden was at preschool, Brooklyn and I went for a two mile run. I cant remember the last time I ran. It felt good!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment