Friday, September 2, 2011

Holden and I were playing while Russell was hard at work on the shed.
A friend gave Holden a baby music set. He was having a great time playing the drums!

I put Holden down by his dresser and went to wash my hands. When I came back in the room 10 seconds later he was across the room under the chair so proud of himself.



Such a cute little ham!



The SHED! getting close.


Russell got the windows in!



Holden sitting in the grass watching his Dad and Grandpa work. I of course thought it was tons of fun to eat it!




2 comments:

  1. Is he crawling or just rolling all over?! What a cutie! The shed is looking really good! Let us know if you need any help with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. little monkey face.. he is sooo cute. I love that he is getting adventurous and crawling to unknown areas - and especially hiding from you!! you'll have to teach him "Sardines" one day!! I remember playing with Shawn, AJ, Patty and all of us! I hid behind the black leather couches by the fireplace on 4697 Porter. You remember??

    ReplyDelete