Tuesday, September 20, 2011

This is going to be a super long post... First off we have Grandma Tanners 80th birthday party. We took a few family pictures while we were celebrating. Tanners yard is SO beautiful!

HA! look at that face Holden is pulling! Cute baby 9 1/2 months old.

Boyd and Jessie


Man I love these two faces! Holden could not take his eyes off of the waterfall.



So curious about the water. He was trying to climb over Russell's shoulder.



Love them!



awww.



Our cute family pulling our crazy faces...watch out for Russell he might kill you in your sleep. haha!



Every one looking good.


There are lots of pictures of us so watch out. I couldn't pick which ones I liked best, so I just uploaded them all. :)





Aww, the models. Joe, Johnny, Noah and Annie. They told Jessie to take their pictures while they were modeling. Totally a spur of the moment thing. THEY LOOK SO GOOD!!



Haha the models turned evil the next second. We call them the Zepplins.


Annie, Carol and Curtis.


Grandpa and Grandma Tanner. Both 80 years old.


Jessie, John and I went to the Kaysville cannery for the first time. I have been working hard on getting us a little bit more prepared for an emergency. I got us 4 months of food storage.


Jessie, Carol and John showing off the goods we canned.


Jessie, John and me getting all geared up to can our food. It was such a cool experience. We were only there for an hour. They had everything down to an art. Very speedy.


Us being told what to do.



The shed. Window and doors are all in. Hardy board is hung.

Just one little triangle left. Russell dropped the last board and broke it :( so we had to wait until the next weekend to get another one and get it finished.


Me inside the garage priming the hardy board trim.


Russell hanging the trim.



Trim getting close to being all put on. looking so good!

Almost finished! Its all painted except for the door and windows. The color looks great! It matches the house really well!


I am so happy with the way it all came out. I never knew that my husband was just a handy builder! Love it babe!



Boating up at pine view. Holden's first time getting in the water. He loved it. He was kicking and splashing all over the place!


Cute little swimmer!


Holden and Carol sitting on the back of the boat splashing in the water. Notice how smooth the water is. It was 99 degrees out side and no one was on the like. Great water skiing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment